Posted • May 5, 2011 • 1 Comment
WebVisions May 25-27, 2011 at the Oregon Convention Center
Portland’s premiere web design event.
- New Format
- Heavyweight Speakers
- More Parties. More Fun
- May 25-27, Portland, Oregon
WebVisions is changing! Shorter, punchier sessions and half-day workshops that explore the future of web design, technology, UX and business strategy.
Great discount for SEO Blog readers on the event packages.
The Popular Workshops
Our knock-out, half-day workshops offer in depth, quality time with leading web visionaries and experts. Workshops are held on the morning and afternoon of Wed., May 25th.
The lineup of workshops include:
- “Designing for Touch” – Josh Clark
- “Building a Practice as a UX Team of One” – Leah Buley
- “The Future of Web Design Isn’t Just the Web: Design for Cross-Channel Experiences” – Samatha Starmer
- “The NEW Web Typography: Where the Sexy Is” – Jason Cranford Teague
- “HTML5 & CSS3 in Practice” – Daniel Davis
- “User Interface Design with jQuery” – Dave McFarland
- “Crafting Stories for User Experience” – Whitney Quesenbery & Kevin Brooks
- “Encoding H.264 and WebM Video for HTML5 and Flash” – Robert Reinhardt
- “Beyond Usable: Research with Results” – Kelly Goto
- “Mobile UX Essentials” – Rachel Hinman
Sign up for WebVisions today!
Gary Pool SEO
Terms related to this post: